- Balimedia cooperation policy
- Our own products
- Becoming a partner
- Cooperation opportunities and prices
- Our readers, coverage and the charity idea
- Our previous partner
Balimedia cooperation policy
Balimedia aims to report on important and current topics. We are primarily an inspiration and information platform.
Nevertheless, we find it useful to insert links to websites of partners in our articles if they are helpful to our readers. Links should assist our readers to easily find the described products and services or book the desired travel. We receive a commission that will help us in further developing and maintaining the site and allows us to support charity-projects.
- We only link directly to products when we used them ourselvesor to services if we have tested them and have a positive impression.
- Other links lead to general search pages where our readers can inform themselves about the product range or choose their travel conditions. In our articles, however, we report truthfully about all risks, advantages, disadvantages and experiences we have made. This should assist the reader in the purchase or booking decision.
- We create no sugarcoated sponsored articleor recommend products / services that we could not test extensively.
Our own products
We also create our own products for our readers such as packing lists for specific trips or trip reports and refer to our own services, such as advice on fear of flying or support of scientific work.
Moreover, the photos and videos on the site can be purchased for private or commercial use for 1 € / photo. An email with the photo description or the photo title can be sent to: email@example.com
Becoming a partner
We like to work with entrepreneurs when we are convinced of their services or products and their activities are interesting for our readers. We would also be very pleased to integrate a charity aspect in our cooperation.
We are looking forward to report about the following topics:
- Hotels and restaurants
- Cultural, tourist and sporting facilities
- Exhibitions, museums, fairs and cultural events
if we are enabled to test the offered services or products free of charge.
Kindly send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cooperation opportunities and prices
Our readers, coverage and the charity idea
Balimedia is a travel, lifestyle and knowledge magazine. It is our philosophy to live more consciously in an increasingly fast world. We want to deal intensively with personal experiences and new impressions in global contexts. We are concerned with the finer things in life such as travel, sports and healthy lifestyle. Nevertheless, it is also important not to lose environmental aspects and global poverty out of sight. Balimedia therefore allows its readers to automatically make a donation for a charity project with each completed purchase and travel booking. We give 10% of our commission to a charity organization. This year Balimedia supports “Licht ins Dunkel”.
Our target group is broad because as a magazine write about different topics. Most of our readers come from the German-speaking countries and are between 25 and 45 years old. They are looking for inspiration for travels, special experiences and lifestyle. As travelers, our readers are mostly hotel customers and are interested in cultural and sports activities at the resort. As product customers they care primarily interested technology, fashion and cooking.
Balimedia is active since mid-November 2018 and gains new followers on its social media channels every day.
Our previous partner
We are pleased that our travel editors were allowed to report with the friendly approval of the award-winning restaurant “The Table” in Mumbai and the prestigious luxury resort “Taj Exotica” in Goa during the first Balimedia report travel to India.